6 year old with seizures in fever, ADHD. On sodium valporate and levipril. Need to find a doctor

Hi sir, My daughter is of 6.5 years old, has seizures in fever from the age of 8 months, and diagnised as ADHD at age of 2.5 years, presently on medication of Sodium Valporate Enteric coated Tablets 300mg-2 times and Levipil Tablets 500 mg-2 times. Frezium-5mg per day taken for few months and stopped by the doctor now. she get Seizure attack regularly in 2 to 3 months for a period less than 2 minutes. Presently Taking occupational therapy for ADHD. Her academics are poor. she don t want to sit in class room, dont want to do home work. What else can I do to control the seizures and ADHD. I am from Visakhapatnam in AP of India. Is there any good Clinic or Institue to Treat ADHD in Visakhapatnam. Thankyou, Ramesh
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013