6 year old with lump on the neck. Lump getting bigger with cough. Should be concerned?

Hi my daughter is 6 and was in great health! I found a lump on right side of neck 8 weeks ago she had no other symptoms so I took the wait and watch approach! Now eight weeks later she has developed a harsh cough and the lump is slightly larger though not significantly. The lump is painless hard and can move up and down and is the size of a Lima bean with another little lump attached to its side! Don t have health insurance not sure if this is serious! I am treating the cough and temperature with Tylenol and robitussin . Ty for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013