6 year old with frequent burping. Eats light food. Is it related to the food she is eating?

Hi My daguhter 6 years old .she last week start burping while eating drinking water . Drinking water she burps 6 times. She eats no oil no salt only boil rice and sorkaya Indian water vegetable then eats after 5 time burping. All no she when eats and drinking after she only burping all day she burps 60 times. She only eates ligth food. My doctor said not worried no other symptoms only burps change the food and see. Please tell me this is normal one day she burping 60 times .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013