6 year old suffering from upper abdominal pain. Normal ultrasound report. Infection in pancreas and liver. What to do?

Hi , my son is 6 years old , from last 4 months he is suffering from upper abdomen pain , it started from pain in the urine portion. 3 Ultrasounds have been done since 4 months and they are normal . Initially doctors diagnosed as infection in Pancreas and now the latest is some infection in the liver . He has been put on a very light diet since it started. Can I know by seeing these reports is there something serious or its just a liver infection which will go withing the time and the pain will also go away.As of now his pain sometimes gets lighter and sometimes it aggravates a lot. Kindly suggest. Thanks & Regards, Harsh
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012