6 year old, suffering from fever, dark circle under eyes, headache. Diagnosed as strep throat, taking medication. Suggestions?

My 6 year old son has been on antibiotics since wednesday and still has a fever. The doctor said he has strep throat. He also has dark circles under his eyes and he has been sleeping alot. He is compaining of a headache and is very very congested. I have given him ibuprophen and tylenol for the fever. The fever goes down after the fever reducer medicine, but is back before 4 hours. Don't know what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013