6 year old, suffering from constipation. What type of diet should be followed?

hi my name is hemalatha i have 6yrs old boy not going motion at morning,,,,,,but he goes in school because of this we are not giving him a breakfast daily, for lunch we give only 2 idly , he is crying every morning to go motion, he is gng in is uniform itself which irritate us lot we are beating , just give me a good advice and wht food ineed to give , He looks very thin, because of this is his study is spoiling , For proper and daily motion wht i have to do pls pls advice me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013