6 year old recovering from flu type A. Pain under the feet, bruised skin on the feet. Have molluscum contagiosum. Are these related?

My daughter is 6 and just gettin over the Flu type A, diagnosed on monday. Flu sx have subsided but tonight she when she was c/o the bottom of her feet hurting her and i am having to help her walk to the bathroom; on the bottom of both feet she has about 3/4 bruised looking places and when i rub my finger over them it is elevated and feels like a bump but under the skin, on the arch of both feet. She has Molluscum Contagiosum on her tummy and she is broke out now on both thighs all the way down to her toes that appear to me to be the same as her tummy except more of it on the legs. My main concern is the bottom of her feet. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012