6 year old kid have lumps in neck. What could be the reason ?

hi my son is 6 next month just over a year ago i noticed a lump in his left side of his neck t took him to doctors and told me it was nothing to worry about and it would go in time it never has and 6 months ago i noticed 2 lumps so i took him back and they told me the same thing again now 2 days ago he got sent home from school saying his ear hurt so took hil back to doctors and has an infection in his ear but i also notices these lumps were quite big so asked doctor to check them and told him my concerns he then told me there were a few lumps there and wanted his bloods done at a childrens clinick witch was done yesterday i cant sleep and sick with worry do u think my son will be ok or if u could tell me anything id be greatfull i need to know what this could be doctor didnt really say much
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011