6 year old having typhoid symptoms. Taking Cefixime and Azithromycin. What is the recovery period? Diet advice?

Hi, My daughter is 6 years old and has symptoms of typhoid (as per our family doctor, he has prescibed her Cefixime & Azithromycin DT). Could you please answer my following queries: 1. How can we be sure that it is typhoid 2. How long does it take to cure typhoid 3. What foods should I give her to help her cure fast 4. How long should I keep her on this diet , and how soon can she eat non veg food Thanks, A
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012