6 year old got removed the adenoids, tonsils and added grommets into ears due to prolonged ear infection and hearing loss. No improvement. Celiac infection

My 6 yr old girl did surgery to remove her adenoids , tonsils, and added grommets into her ears due to prolonged inner ear infection and partial hearing loss . The subsequent months that followed did not see an improvement in her health condition as she continued to have ear infections monthly, and upper respiratory infections. After that, the doctor ordered a CT scan of her sinus and found one side of her sinus completely blocked. I consulted another doctor who did IgG, IgE and IgA tests, Celiac and stool analysis test. She was diagnosed with a very leaky gut, not a celiac, but had citrobacter koseri, and yeast growth found in her stool results. I worry that this bacteria is responsible with her complete blockage to her sinus on one side. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012