6 year old feeling tired, headaches and loss of appetite. Need to be treated?

my daughter is 6 years old and has been extremely tired for a couple of days now. She has been complaining of headaches that are bringing her to tears . she has a small appetite and barely eating. She looks kind of pale not so much drastic. All i would like to know is if these are symptoms of anything worse or just something that will pass? please let me know. thank you so much!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013

thanks for writing to health care magic

a child of this age group should be bubbling with energy and should have good appetite.........of course appetite may vary and may decrease on one odd day which should not be a cause of concern

but why should she have headache which brings tears

you are also saying that she is looking pale..........may be she is anemic

i suggest she should be examined by a pediatrician and request you to get the examination done without fail

hope i answered your query

take care