6 year old child, thick mucus discharge from nose, adenoids, allergies. Treatment?

Dear sir, My 6 yr old daughter is suffering from cold for last more than one year. I consult with many doctors and take their regular treatment. Through such treatment, I come to know about Adenoids in my daughter s nose . When this problem goes more than 6 months, doctors said me, she had allergy problem. Now, it is more than 15 months and thick mucus come out from her nose, even she cannot speak some letters correctly due to nose blockage. Now I start searching on internet and find this website. And hope that I can get solution of this problem.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012