6 year old child, having bright green stools, leg pain, stomach bloating, loose motions. What do clay colored stools indicate?

My 6 year old son has been having bright green stool for a few months now. He also says his leg and foot hurts all the time. Sometimes he gets bloated and his stomach hurts and I have to put him in a warm bath. Other times he will poop 5 or 6 times a day. Today I noticed that his face is pale and he is having clay colored stool. I took him to the dr and he told me it was a growth spurt. I don t think this is what it is. Can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012