6 year old. Having fever, cold, cough, loose stools with green matter. Given T-minic. Treatment?

My 6 year old daughter had fever with cough , cold and vomited mucous day before yesterday. Yesterday the doctor advised to start T-minic, bricanyl and later in the evening she had loose motion after which he advised to start Taxim-O syrup 6ml twice a day with sporlac. Today she has been having severe stomach pain followed by 5/6 times loose stools ,with green matter throughout the day and he is suggesting to wait for 48 hrs after the start of Taxim. She has no apetite. Please suggest remedy.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013