6 year old. Feels sick. Blood tests normal. Suggest?

my 6 year old daughter says that she feels sick several times a week. often before bed. we had her blood tested a few months ago becuase she was complaining about being what she called shaky during the day. there was nothing wrong. Her pediatrician said if she feels like that to eat some crackers and drink some juice and she has not really had issues with that anymore. she was crying to me tonight that she hates that she feels sick all the time and she can t explain exactly what it is - any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
If the blood test done earlier have come come out all normal then i guess this looks more like apsychological issue where she could be trying to get your attention.Give her some time ,talk to her about her daily activities,her school and any problems related to her peers,maybe that might help and you might find an answer to her such kind of behaviour.Ensure a good well balanced diet and if she still continues like get her evaluated by a psychologist.
take Care.