6 year kid, vomiting, abdominal pain, nausea. Taking medication. Advice?

Hello Dr,

My 6 yr old daughter is complaining of vomit on and off, specially during evening hours before dinner.The day before yesterday i took her to nearby clinic since she was complaining of abdominal pain, Dr was saying it cud be food poisoing or wind. The food poisoing is ruled since she eats home made food. But she still complaining of nausea even after medication.
Two months back also she was complaining for the same but it cured naturally. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Jul 2013