6 year, diagnosed with collodium baby syndrome from birth. Suggest better treatment?

Hi, My name is Adelina, I 33, I am from Romania and I have a 6 year old girl that her name is Joan, who was diagnosed at birth with collodium baby syndrome at birth and appropriate treatment was made and until now folosec cream prepared in pharmacy based on urea, and would like to know if treatment There exist to do better. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Hi
I understand your concern
For colloidoin baby syndrome you need to apply emollients like petrolatum regularly to prevent any dryness.
mild topical steroids are sometimes required to reduce secondary inflammation.
be in regular followup with your dermatologist..
Hope this helps.
god bless..