6 year child, reoccurring UTI. Negative kidney ultrasounds, scans. Taking antibiotics. Treatment?

My daughter 6 years old has repeated urinary tract infections. We have done kidney ultrasounds, kidney scan and the scan where the catheter is injected through the vagina. All these tests have come back negative, and she passes stool usually every day or every other day. Once she comes off the antibiotic the infection comes back within 2-3 days. This has been happening for almost two years. What else can we do?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013