6 weeks pregnant, prescribed naturogest for bleeding. Back pain, weakness, stomach burning. Side effects ?

hi Doctor, i have 6 weeks pregnant, doctor prescribed naturogest vt 200 (not oral) as i have bleeding problem from last two days. Yesterday night i have taken one before going to bed. Today i found bleeding has been stopped, but I have faced severe back pain , weakness and stomach burning sensation. So I am thinking to stop it. Some of my relatives suggested not to take any medicines till 3rd month. Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012