6 weeks pregnant, medical abortion, bleeding with clots. Positive pregnancy test. Still pregnant?

Im supposely 6 weeks pregnant I had a medical abortion , the first time I took the medicine I didn t bleed till the evening but then I took the second medication and I did bleed like a normal period and had blood clots, im guessing it came out succesfully, but 1 week ago and this week I went to do an vaginal ultrasound , and they said I was no longer pregnant but I took a a pregnancy test a day after and said positive? Could I still be pregnant? Help Please
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012