6 weeks pregnant having severe nausea, vomiting, excessive saliva. Any drug that helps ?

Hi My name is AAAAA.Am 6 weeks pregnant , having a lot nausea and some vomiting . I know it will get worse . This is my third pregnancy . Very similar pattern . My main issue is the excessive saliva thats making me nauseous . Most articles think its vice -versa, that the nausea causes the saliva . My question is there must be something out there to make this better . Is there any anti-cholinergic drug that is safe with pregnancy . Its absolutely horrible . I cant work , i cant sleep , no social events! Please help!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012