6 weeks pregnant, flat gestational sac, no heartbeat, no yolk sac, bleeding, miscarriage. Treatment?

I am supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant, but i am having this iregular shaped (flat) gestational sac since 4 weeks pregnancy, and the size of the gestational sac doesnt change.... measurement of the flat g.sac was still the same... no heartbeat , no yolk sac and embryo seen... bleeding for 2 weeks now.... doctor advised is to wait until i get miscarry because there will be no chance for the baby to grow...
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012