6 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows nothing in uterus, no sac, no heartbeat, no ectopic pregnancy. Hgc levels high. Chances of still being pregnant?

I am suppose to be 6 weeks pregnant now..they Gave me an ultrasound and found nothing in my uterus no sac anything..they put a camera in my belly to see if I was having an ectopic pregnancy and I wasn I went back for another ultrasound and they still found nothing in the uterus..could it just be still to early to see anything..I wad pregnant before and they could see activity but with this one they can t see hcg levels were 5,000 and now I m getting more blood work to see if they ate rising..could I still be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012