6 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows enlarged yolk sac. Should I worry?

Hi doctor. I'm Fay from Birmingham, UK. I had my first u/s yesterday where the sonographer reported that I was approximately 6 weeks along, gestational sac of 22.4mm by 14.6, fetal pole of 3.6mm, no heart beat and an enlarged yolk sac. She also said that my ovaries, particularly the right ovary had mild cysts. She said the scan was inconclusive and for me to get scanned next Friday. I am very anxious as she said the enlarged yolk sac did not look good - she didn't give measurements for this. She also tried to reassure me and said its 50/50. So far I've had fatigue, nausea and some sickness and sore breasts.

This is my first pregnancy after trying for approx 2 years now. What's the danger of having an enlarged yolk sac? Hope you can help. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013