Hello and welcome to HCM,
I am Dr Nilajkumar a consultant gynecologist and I will be helping you in your queries.
Please do not worry. Clotrimazole
is a category C drug, meaning that it has shown to be toxic to animal fetuses but those doses have been very very high. You have taken only one tablet. So the dose is not very high.
As of now, once the drug has been ingested we cannot remove it. I suggest that you please keep a watch on the babies movements during the day for a week. If it moves more than 10-5 times in the day then there will not be any issues. If at any times the baby does not mover properly, visit your doctor. Drink plenty of water to flush the drug out of the system as soon as possible.
Please discuss this with your doctor in your next visit.
Hope this was helpful.
Feel free to ask any further queries and I will be happy to help.
Thanks for using HCM.
Have a good day.
Dr Nilajkumar Bagde
Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology