6 months old diagnosed with prominent vascular marking noted right paracardiac region. Is it serious ?

Hi, My name is AAAAA and my son (6 months) is with his mum in india. He was diagnosed with prominent vascular marking noted right paracardiac region. He is been treated by local doctor and asked to come back in two days. I just want to know if it is a serious or just a case of viral infection. Also what is required to boost his energy and calm him down. What food would you recomend! Regards, AAAA
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013