6 month old son has been vomiting, with a blocked nose,diarrhea

6 month old son has been vomiting, with a blocked nose, diarrhea , very whingy My 6 month old son has been vomiting, with a blocked nose, diarrhea, very whingy at certain times but mostly happy. He also has a rash around his mouth which I was told was from dribble and would clear up but is still there and not fading. This has been going on for about a week, very snuffly breathing as well and suggestions? Hes also just had his 6 month immunisation about 6 days ago if that helps
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011