6 month old having fever, blood in stool. X-ray, blood test done. What is wrong?

Hi Dr, I need few suggestion my son 6 month old admitted in hospital, due to fever , but we found his motion was liquid and with little blood, i am just worried and he got cold to and temprature about 101, i am from india ,tamil Nadu, chennai. the hospital people asked me admit my son and they taken Xray and blood test , still i havent received the blood report, the Dr whome diognasing is not sure wat to do just experiminting weather it could be caused due to this & that. when i heard this i was confused by the Dr and got worried and stressed. pls do suggest me what i should i do. waiting for yur reply. Thanks & regards,
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012