6 month old has a itchy rash on forehead, ear and back of neck, recently changed cereals to veggies. What could it be ?

My almost 6 month old baby has a itchy rash on her forehead , ear s and back of neck . It only bothers her when she is home not at the baby sitter. I recently started to give her soy but this rash started before that. I recently changed her cereal and she started to eat veggies but again this rash started before all of that but is bothering her much more but only when we are in our house. What could it be? She is also teething .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013