6 month old child, premature baby. Taking cerelac, nestum mixed with milk, getting constipation. Which brand of baby food is better?

Hi. My daughter is 6 months and i started giving her Cerelac regular at 5 months, mixing it with NAN formula milk. Last week a friend told me Cerelac is not to be mixed with milk and i changed to Nestum instead (still mixing with milk). After introducing Nestum she got constipation for 3 days but she is fine now, i still continues with Nestum. Which one between Cerelac and Nestum is best? and what other food should i give her? (She was a premature, born at 34 weeks).
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012