6 month child not having motions. Had green motion after using medicine and tube, no urine problem. What,s wrong?

Hello Dr. My son is 6 month old and for the last four days my son was not going for motion. So we went to hospital they gave some syrup and then they gave us a tube. By using that tube he had gone for motion. Now it is almost 20 hrs completed there is no motion. Could you tell me what is the reason. During that time his motion was in green colour. There is no problem with urine . it is going regularly. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
ur baby have stomach infetion.and he mast be put his hand in hjs mouth ,stop first this baby activity first, start more water intake of baby,also start other food supplement to baby.give less mike to baby.