6 foot 1 14 female girl?

I'm a 6 foot 1 14 female girl, what do you think of that? I m only 14, and I m 6 foot 1. I m the tallest girl at my school and only like 5 guys are taller then me. What do you think? Am I too giant, do you wish you were as tall as me? What?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Girl im the same height and im almost 16! sometimes its a benefit and sometimes its difficult... but thats the same with every height. it helps being super tall on the volleyball court but it can be hard to find clothes... some guys are my height and there are a couple taller! no matter what you just have to be confident with yourself and guys will love you for that only! good luck!
Awe, you could be a model! I'm sure you will stay at that height. i have a friend whose 5'9 or 6'0 shes quiet tall, and no one really cares. so if you are worrying about people constantly starring at your size. don't worry about it. its normal. and some guys will find it attractive and girls will wish they were taller. i'm sure that will be your permit height, if you have already started your period. the chances of you still growing aren't that big. You will see more guys taller then you as you get older or even other girls as tall as you. just Be happy with who you are hun :) im 5'6 and im happy with my height I wouldn't change it If you are going to say something negative to a young girl. then don't even bother to answer her question and stop being rude.