6 days back had intercourse without any safety. Periods not happening. kindly suggest . sameer i jus wantt o calrify one thing i had sex with my girlfriend 6 days back without any safety.. her period time was nw but she was complaining that her periods was not happening .. kindly suggest me a solution for this we had sex on 24 march and her period time was from 27 march but now she is saying that periods was not happening. kindly suggest
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see firstly she does pregnancy test,urine pregnancy test for rule out whether she is pregnant or not.if result negative then take T.DEVARY(10Mg)ONE TAB three time a day for 3days.after she stop medicine she get period 3 to 4 days.or if still not then concern gynec for that.