6-7 weeks pregnant, heart palpitations, pressure in chest. EKG normal, Triponin was 0.02 x2. Should I be concerned ?

Should I be concerned and what steps should I take before I see my OBGYN next week. Also are their any questions or tests I should be sure to ask about. I am 32 yo 180 lbs 6ft. I am approx 6-7wks preg. I had gastric bypass , R & Y 10 1/2 months ago, starting weight 295. My weight has been stable for the past 4 months only loosing about 5 lbs. I am having trouble keeping foods and water down. I felt heart palpatations and pressure in my chest last night went to the ED. My EKG was fine, they said the baby was fine, but my Triponin was 0.02 x2. Thank you for your insight.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012