5th metatarsal break ovulsion, surgery, stitches removed. Feel burning and stinging at site. How to heal faster ?

5th metatarsal break avulsion, surgery, then stitches out a week after, then cast about wk2 , felt burning and stinging at site location, drs office said don t worry that s normal. Cast off they saw gauze covered in blood and yellow brown substance. Immediately put me on bactrum, santyl and mupricin,. Of course now I m doing wound care 2x a day. But am experiencing non stop pins and needles and wound still not completely closed 2in x. 1in , awful looking and painful...any ideas how to get his healed faster? I have been hopping for a weight at all.. Trip to Europe 4/2 arghhhh. And now the magic marker line they drew on me as kinda melding in with my own skin...helpppppp
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013