5th attempt of IUI procedure done. Have sharp quick pains in right lower abdominal side, no spotting. Any signs ?

I had a 5th attempt of IUI proceedure done on Feb 20th. The doc said I can pregnancy test tomorrow, however I have been having sharp quick pains in my right lower abdominal side (seems to be where my ovary is) all day today. they occur every few minutes. So sharp that they take my breath away, but they are gone in an instant. This right side (right) is the same side that the pre-proceedure ultrasound showed a single large folicle. I just have not had this happen in any of the other attempts, so I am a bit cofused. No spotting, no other symptoms. Is this a sign of anything?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013