58 yr old post menopausal, weak, short of breath, odd taste in mouth, sore tongue, weight gain. Reasons ?

58 yr old female post menopausal. Came home from work 5pm (stock broker) weak, short of breath, odd taste in my mouth- tongue kinda sore. felt freezing cold. Head feels like roaring.Coughing seems to help shortness of breath. Slept w heating pad on chest trying to get warm (in Texas) took temp it s still 97.2. Just sort of shaky-irritable. Sort of disoriented not bad just weird.No meds. Aleve occasionally for muscle spasm in neck. 4 yrs ago treated for blood clots after gall bladder surgery, 5 yrs ago severely anemic (count down to 6-7) for a yr ablation and 7 units of blood. B12 deficiency. I have gained a lot of weight in last 4 months and crave sweets when I NEVER ate before. Wt 215 (30lbs in 6 months all around middle and upper arms) skin and hair very dry.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer