56yr old. Got periods after two years. Blood tests normal. On detox eating program. Matter of concern?

I just got my period after not having one for 2 years. I m 56. My doctor ordered blood work and everything came back normal. Period is normal not like just before it left when I was flooding. Should I be concerned unless it last more than 7 days. I should tell you that I just lost 40 lbs and have been eating clean and healthy for the last 6 months. I m 1/2 way through a doctor approved detox eating program (21 days).
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013