56 yr old weighing 185 kg, does regular exercise. BP is 158/107. Need to worry?

I m a 56 year old female. I am 5 9 tall and weigh about 180 to 185kg. My exercise regime is restricted to maybe 2 mile walks c 3 times per week. I don t eat lots of fruit and veg and my calorie intake is about c 2500 ish per day. I eat a lot of white (artisan) bread but don t add salt to any cooking or meals. My recent blood pressure reading, taken at home using a reasonable quality BP machine, is 158/107 ..... (last year, whilst during a six month stint of regular exercise, it was c 138/90. Should I worry ?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012