56 years.Tight testicles, unable to orgasm. Age related?

My testacies are so tight and have been for over a week. Normally they drop after a few days but now don't seem to.
I also haven't been able to experience orgasm for as long as they have been tight. I get an erection and come very close to orgasm and then the feeling just goes and I start to lose my erection. I have achieved orgasm for a week now and this is really worrying me as I am normally able to achieve orgasm a couple of times a day. I am 56 now and wonder if all this has something to do with my age.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013