55 years old female has some problem with indigestion & flatulence issues . Who had taken chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer

Good Morning. I am a 55 year old female who was diagnosed in 2008 with Stage 1C ovarian cancer. After surgery, I responded well to 6 rounds of Taxol & Carboplatin chemotherapy . I am now seeing my oncologist every 6 months. For the past three or so months I have felt generally unwell with some indigestion & flatulence issues. I missed a lot of my symptoms prior to my diagnosis in 2008 so am likely a tad hyperfocussed now. My oncologist does not automatically do a CA125 so that has not been done. Also I am asking for a CAT scan but he is so reluctant to order one for me. I ended up spending and hour and a half at my last appointment trying to convince him of MY need to know. He tells me if my cancer is back then I am considered terminal which means the chemotherapy did not work. I want to find out that the CAT scan is clear but if it is not then I would deal with that - at least it would be better than me being up in the air and not knowing. He does not think it a good idea. He has a very controlling personality - so do I so we do butt heads. I like him, so I am not out to make a fuss, but the way I feel, is it is my body and I have a need to know. Please, I would appreciate a little advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011