54yrs old, Problem in urinating. History Nephrecotomy. Taking repilif, had ejaculation problem. Is it medicine side effect?

I am 54 years old male. Two years back, nephrectomy was done for left kidney because of renal cell carcinoma . Now I am OK. But there is urination problem for which I am taking repilif-8 once a day. While I take repilif there comes ejaculation problem. Is it for the medicine? May I take such other medicine which will not create ejaculation problem? If yes, suggest othe medicine-D.N.Das,Guwahati,Assam
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012