53 years old, diagnosed with non hodgkin's lymphoma, anaplastic large cell type. Best hospitals and specialists for treatment?

My brother aged 53 years has been diagnosed of Non Hodgkin s lymphoma of Anaplastic Large cell type. the tumor cells express LCA & CD 30 and are immunonegative for CD20 , CD3, CD5, CD79a,Alk-1 & CD43. No further details are available at this point of time. I would like to know: - Best hospital in India (please mention top 3 or 4 hospitals ) and name of the specialists - Best hospital worldwide for this desease ( please give as many options as possible) kindly also provide any other useful information for this desease regards
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012