53 year old, TMT positive, Echo normal, no chest pain or breathlessness. Family history of heart attack. Angiography required?

I am 53 years old. During annual health check-up, TMT test showed positive. Echo is normal. Cholestrol is 72( HDL ) and 92 ( LDL ). High BP was earlier deducted but is presently normal with medication.No chest pain nor breathlessness. Regularly walks for 50 minutes and does exercise for 10 minutes. Mother passed away due to heart attach at 63 years and father had heart attack at 73 years. Cardiologist is advising CTA or CAG . He says that though Echo is normal , still wants Angiography due to heredity and medical history of parents. I am thinking that when there is no chest pain and breathlessness and i am able to do my regular activities, why to undergo angiography in the normal course. Pl advise. Does heredity factor overrides my general health factor? Is TMT result more important than TMT result. Pl. adivise. Thanking you in advance for your advise.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012