52 yrs (menopausal) having heavy deep yellow vaginal discharge. Started with bleeding. Ultrasound clear. Premarin causing discomfort in groin. Worried?

I am 52 (menopausal) and have a fairly heavy vaginal discharge , for about five months now. This began happening after one session (four to five days) of bleeding. The discharge is deep yellow and sometimes I feel a slight discomfort in the right side of my pelvic area. Two pap smears have ruled out any vaginal disease and ultrasounds and a probe of the vaginal area did not indicate a problem. (These done on the direction of my GYN). I am now using a short course of premarin (suppository). I am worried. Since I began taking it, the bottom of my groin feels fulll and the discomfort is greater. Should I be this worries?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012