52 yr old,non-smoker,non drinker,having Palpitations for over a year. ECG,lung function,stress, please help

52 yr old,non-smoker,non drinker,having palpitations for over a year. ecg , lung function ,stress test,all normal the least little thing causes heart to race and thump.i am not overweight .am on a good deal of drugs for rheumatoid arthritis for the past 14 years.i am female.example of racing heart,when going to clothesline,climbing stairs,drying myself after shower. cardiologist says my heart is very healthy but why am i feeling like this? was still feeling this way when i was exercising regularly as in aqua aerobics.any help much appreciated or i will think i am going mad. just to add i suffer from hypertension which is under control with cardura and diovan.cholesterol is high even tho i use lowfat products and eat plenty fresh veg.don t take anything for high cholesterol
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009