52 year old, heavy and irregular bleeding, advised to get womb removed, on medicines, hypertensive. Situation improved?

Hi Dr I am 52 years old. I got heavy bleeding 2 months continuously in 2011 October & November. I consulted a Gynaecologist. Ultrasound scan report was bulky uterus with 2 fibroids (3.3 x 2.7cm) and told me to remove the womb. For a second openion I went to another Dr. She did D & C and Histopathology report was MACROSCOPY : Moderate MICROSCOPY : Some of the endometrial glands are small and round,a few appear elongated and the others are large and cystic. There is no nuclear atypia and no evidence of a malignancy . The stroma is loose and vascular . The appearance is that of a cystic glandular simple) hyperplasia of the endometrium. She gave me ponston and iron tablets. Bleeding stopped. After 6 months again I got my periods (may 2012) and was bleeding regular for a week. Then started heavy bleeding again for one month. Then I went to a Gyn for third openion. His ultrasound report also the same. He also wanted me to remove the womb. But he gave me deviry 10mg 60 tablets,Transomin250mg 10 meftal50mg 10 and folic acid tabs 30. I am taking those tabs from 16th June 2012. today I got little bleeding and stopped. Still taking the tablets. If I finish taking these tablets will I get perods again or permanently stop. I got hypertension also. Waiting for your advise please. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012