52 year old. Having hot flashes in the body, sweaty, tiredness, lack of concentration, mood swings, periods irregular. Suggestions?

feeling hot and sweaty nearly all the time recently and tired, have trouble concentrating, I am 52, and have had my periods gone for nearly a year, but they returned this year for january, then again in april, now nothing. i get quite emotional, all the time at work i am realy sweating, it comes on and off throughout the day, and again through the night. is there anything i can take to help.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012