51 year old with endometritis, diabetes. Nausea,giddiness, stomach, difficult vision. Medications changed. Further treatment?

my mother is 51 years old, suffering from endometritis & recently got diagnosed for diabetes , type II.Sugar test reports, Fasting 170. PP 260 Our doctor gave her Zomet SR 500mg BD. She started feeling nausea, vomiting impulses(but no vomiting), giddiness, stomach ache, heaviness of the head, vision difficulties(which were not there earlier) Reported to our doctor, he changed the medication to Zoryl M2 BD along with Pantosec D OD, but the symptoms still persists. Is that right.? What should be my next step?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013