51 year old, on depo provera, have prolonged bleeding with clots. How can I stop this?

Hi i am nearly 51yrs and have been on the Depo-Provera injections for the last 6 not going for the next one have made the decision to have my tubes tied.Never have i ever had such heavy prolonged bleeding passing clots like ive never seen in my life,i have three children and this is far worse than dealing with bleeding after having given birth.Went to the doctors to get help explaining four weeks of non stop bleeding then a week off and starts again,with flood gates open and clots flying out with great pain leading to this.Well we are now waiting on blood tests checking for lack of iron,what i want to know is how do you stop this non stop bleeding i must have shares in the tampon factory?Over 6 months i have had only a week and a half of no bleeding.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer